A one-call solution to meet your event’s ADA and mobility requirements
With one call to Scootaround, we can help ensure your event meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements, and that everyone who attends your event can fully enjoy their experience, regardless of their mobility challenges.
We offer scooter fleets, rental programs, transport services, and assistive staffing and handle all the details, including repairs, with the expertise and professionalism that comes from years of convention, meeting, and event experience.
Make one call, and we’ll take care of it.
ADA Compliance Specialists
- Your event must meet designated standards as laid out in the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Scootaround rental programs fully meet ADA compliancy
- We can help you estimate the number of personal transport vehicles you’ll need for your event
- We’ll help determine circuits and schedules for carts and shuttles
- We’ll customize our services just for your event, including personal transport vehicle rentals (scooters, wheelchairs, powerchairs, or whatever you need), assistive staffing, intra-venue and attendee shuttle services, and our online reservation system
We Do All the Work
- Attendees contact us directly and we’ll take care of all the details to ensure their mobility needs are met
- We’ll bring our trained professional staff on site to manage pick ups, returns, questions, and issues
- Our experts are available by phone 24/7
We can help with one-time events or work with you to create a long-term or nationwide contract that will meet all of your personal transport vehicle requirements at every event you manage.
Event Mobility Solutions
Thank you so much for helping me obtain a scooter at eBay Live. This was the first time I have ever used a scooter and I was nervous and shy about doing so. My disability is MS and to date I have been able to get around okay but not for any length of time. I had wondered about how I was going to get from one workshop to the next and the scooter solved that problem.
Written by: Mary B.