Full service scooter, powerchair, and wheelchair repair for the airline industry.
Scootaround is the only nationwide solution for claims involving all types of personal transport vehicles, including scooters, powerchairs, wheelchairs and other assistive devices. We provide service to some of North America’s leading airlines. We have the expertise to have your customer’s mobility equipment assessed, repaired or replaced, and back in their hands quickly.
Mission Statement: "To be the provider of mobility services for traveling customers worldwide".
Make one call, and we’ll take care of it.
Rent, Repair, Replace
- We will make sure that your customer is set up with suitable rental equipment until their personal device is repaired or replaced and back in their hands
- We’ll assess the damaged equipment and provide a quote to ensure the most cost-effective solution
- If the equipment can be repaired, we’ll order the parts and have them installed according to factory specifications
- If the equipment must be replaced (or if the cost of repair is too high), we’ll take care of ordering a new unit and delivering it to the customer
Submit a Claim Online
- Our nationwide network of over 500 repair locations offers service in most major cities
- Our broad coverage lets us source the nearest repair depot and arrange for the quickest return of the passenger's equipment
- Our relationships with major manufacturers, provides us with ready access to parts and favourable dealer pricing and this allows us to pass on the savings to our airline customers
User Manual Library & Instructional Videos
- We offer a growing library of more than 200 vendor-specific manuals, including user guides, equipment schematics, and more
- Instant access to information on everything from general usage and driving tips to troubleshooting and technical outlines
- Our video library shows you how to properly disassemble / reassemble many types of scooters, powerchairs, and wheelchairs
We can help with one-time claims or work with you to create a contract that addresses all of your airline's ongoing personal transport vehicle requirements.